https://bellowelsh.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/BelloWelsh_logo_banner2.jpg 0 0 Bello Welsh LLP https://bellowelsh.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/BelloWelsh_logo_banner2.jpg Bello Welsh LLP2011-12-20 15:47:592014-02-12 21:01:18B/W NEWS - 2011 Company Achievement Highlights
B/W NEWS – 2011 Company Achievement Highlights
- John Welsh was recognized as the “Massachusetts Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year” by Corporate INTL Magazine in their 2011 Global Awards.
- Bello Black & Welsh has been recognized by U.S. News as one of the “Best Law Firms” in 2011-2012 in the area of management-side labor and employment law.
- Bello Black & Welsh sponsored a table at the Women’s Bar Association Annual Gala on November 17, 2011, where guest speakers included the Honorable Margaret Marshall, who recently retired as Chief Justice of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.
- Josh Black recently was elected to the “Best Lawyers in America” in the practice area of Employment Law – Management.
- On September 22, 2011, the Firm announced that the formation of an “of counsel” affiliate relationship with Ford & Harrison LLP, a national labor and employment law firm. Click here to view a copy of the press release.
- John Welsh recently was honored by his alma mater, St. John’s High School, for his many contributions and distinguished service to the school. Among other things, John was recognized for his service on the Board of Trustees, for helping create a framework to facilitate dialogue among St. John’s constituents (including students, families and administrators), and for his commitment to ensuring the school remains affordable to students from the Worcester area.
- The Firm’s affiliation with Ford & Harrison LLP was featured in the September 30, 2011 edition of the Boston Business Journal.
- John Welsh and Steve Weatherhead authored the chapter on labor and employment law in a recent publication from Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Inc. entitled “Advising a Massachusetts Business.” Click here to learn more.
- John Welsh was quoted in the September, 2011 edition of the Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly regarding the advantages of small firm practice.
- Ken Bello was quoted in the May 23, 2011 edition of the Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly regarding the increase in worker-classification audits, particularly in Massachusetts. Click here to view the article.